Asus ROG Strix B560-A Gaming Wifi ATX Motherboard
د.إ 807.55 Inc. VAT
ROG STRIX B560-A GAMING WIFI
ROG Strix B560-A Gaming WiFi delivers everything you need to create a well balanced gaming PC utilizing 11th Generation Intel® Core™ processors. It’s ready for the latest graphics cards, storage, and networking standards, and further boosted by AI enhancements more commonly found on higher end counterparts. That performance is matched by a striking silver-white aesthetic with complementary RGB lighting to give you a build that stands out in every way.
Intel® B560 LGA 1200 ATX motherboard with PCIe 4.0, 8+2 teamed power stages, Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation, WiFi 6 (802.11ax), Realtek 2.5 Gb Ethernet, two M.2 slots with heatsinks, USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 USB Type-C®, SATA and Aura Sync RGB lighting
- Intel® LGA 1200 socket: Ready for 11th Gen Intel® Core™, 10th Gen Intel® Core, Pentium® Gold and Celeron® processors
- Solid Power Solution: Teamed power stages with ProCool power connector, high-quality alloy chokes and durable capacitors to support multi-core processors
- Smooth Networking: On-board Intel® WiFi 6 (802.11ax) and Realtek 2.5 Gb Ethernet with ASUS LANGuard
- Best Gaming Connectivity: Supports HDMI™ 2.0 and DisplayPort 1.4 output, two M.2 slots and USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 USB Type-C®
- DIY Friendly Design: M.2 Q-Latch, pre-mounted I/O shield, BIOS FlashBack™ and Q-LED
- Unmatched Personalization: ASUS-exclusive Aura Sync RGB lighting, including RGB headers and Gen 2 addressable headers
- Industry-Leading Gaming Audio: SupremeFX S1220A codec with Savitech SV3H712 amplifier, along with Two-Way AI Noise Cancelation, DTS® Sound Unbound and Sonic Studio III
- Renowned Software: Bundled 60 days AIDA64 Extreme subscription and intuitive UEFI BIOS dashboard
Supports Intel® 14 nm CPU
Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 and Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0**
* Refer to www.asus.com for CPU support list.
** Intel® Turbo Boost Max Technology 3.0 support depends on the CPU types.
Dual Channel Memory Architecture
Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
* 10th Gen Intel® i7/i9 processors support 2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 natively, others will run at the maximum transfer rate of DDR4 2666MHz.
* 11th Gen Intel® processors support 3200/2933/2800/2666/2400/2133 natively.
* Refer to www.asus.com for the Memory QVL (Qualified Vendors Lists), and memory frequency support depends on the CPU types.
* Graphics specifications may vary between CPU types.
**Only Intel® 11th processors, support DisplayPort 1.4 with max. resolution of 5120 x 2880 @60Hz, others would only support DisplayPort 1.4 with max. resolution of 4096 x 2304 @60Hz .Please refer to www.intel.com for any update.
*** Only Intel® 11th processors support HDMI™ 2.0 with max. resolution of 4K@60Hz, others will only support HDMI™ 1.4 with max. resolution of 4K@30Hz. Please refer to www.intel.com for any updates.
Intel® 11th &10th Gen Processors
1 x PCIe 4.0/3.0 x16 slot(s)
– Intel® 11th processors support PCIe 4.0 x16 mode
– Intel®10th processors support PCIe 3.0 x16 mode
Intel® B560 Chipset
1 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slot (supports x4 mode)*
3 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots