Elgato Game Capture 4K60 S+ 4K60 HDR10 capture with standalone SD card recording, zero-lag passthrough
FREEDOM FUELS YOUR CREATIVITY. NOW RUN WITH IT.
Recording 4K HDR content is usually confined to production studios with hefty desktop rigs. Not anymore. Compact and portable, 4K60 S+ sports all the cutting-edge technology you need to record high-fidelity gameplay. Anywhere, even without a computer.
BUILT TO TOUR
From local meetups to global capture events, saving your performance couldn’t be easier. Just insert an SD card and hit record. No PC or software necessary.
The HEVC chip on board 4K60 S+ touts the highest encoding performance possible. Now, you can record up to seven hours of action-packed 4K HDR gameplay to a 256GB SD card*. Or record directly to your PC’s hard drive without overloading its CPU.
*SD card not included
Whether broadcasting live or future proofing your archive, your gaming experience remains unaltered: stunning 4K HDR at 60 frames per second with absolute zero lag.
SET FOR THE STUDIO
Back at your workspace, connect via USB 3.0 and instantly elevate your Twitch or YouTube channel. 4K60 S+ works seamlessly with popular PC broadcasting apps, including OBS Studio.
YOUR RECORDING WORKHORSE
4K60 S+ works both hard and smart to capture 4K HDR gameplay easily, efficiently and without a computer.
- SD CARD SLOT: Record 4K60 HDR directly to an SD card (min. UHS Class Speed 3/V30).
- RECORD BUTTON: The capacitive touch sensor pulsates red to signal recording.
- AUDIO INPUT: Captures all PS4 audio when using Chat Link to connect a headset to your controller.
- REAL-TIME OPTIMIZATION: Automatically adapts recording resolution, bitrate and file format to console and display settings.
YOUR PRODUCTION POWERHOUSE
Dedicated PC software for maximum performance. Powerful yet easy to use. Meet 4KCU: custom-built to help you get the most out of 4K60 S+.
- HDR10 CAPTURE: Record vivid highlights and deep shadows.
- Flashback Recording: Slide back in time to save gameplay retroactively.
- Live Commentary: Add your voice as a separate track.
- Video Library: Archive, find, and export files with ease.
- INPUT: HDMI (unencrypted)
- OUTPUT: HDMI (lag-free passthrough)
- SUPPORTED RESOLUTIONS: up to 2160p60
- HDR 10-BIT: passthrough and recording
- ENCODING: HEVC/H.265 HDR, AVC/H.264
- DIMENSIONS: 142 x 111 x 32 mm / 5.59 x 4.37 x 1.25 in
- WEIGHT: 345 g / 12.16 oz
- IN THE BOX: 4K60 S+, Power Supply, 2x USB 3.0 CABLE, HDMI 2.0 CABLE SD card not included
- OS: Windows 10 (64-bit)
- RAM: 8 GB RAM, built-in USB 3.0 port
- CPU: 6th generation Intel Core i5 CPU (i5-6xxx) / AMD Ryzen 7 (or better)
- GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10xx (or better)
- Internet: Internet connection
- Power: Power outlet