Terms & Conditions
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- Visa and Master Card with GCC currencies will be accepted for payment
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
Shipment processing time
All orders are processed within 2-3 Days in normal circumstances. Due to Covid19 situation, it may vary depending upon the govt. travel regulations.
Shipping rates and delivery estimates
Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Shipment method – Regular
Estimated delivery time – 3-5 Business Days
Shipment Cost –
UAE : Free for order above AED 2000 in UAE & if less AED 20 will be charged for UAE
Oman : AED 100 will be charged.(May vary based on location and the shipment size)
Other Regions : Currently due to Covid19, shipping to other regions are on time basis. So please contact and confirm before placing an order.
Shipment confirmation and order tracking
Once the order is placed and necessary payment clearance is made, you will receive a shipment confirmation and tracking number. All orders are processed only after receiving the payment.
Customs, Duties, and Taxes
IX Gamers is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Refunds & Cancellation
IX Gamers (Innox Technologies LLC) reserves the right to refuse a return / refund / exchange request.
Please make your claims for “damaged items on delivery” or missing items within 12 hours of receipt of merchandise. If you decide to return your purchase, you can do so within 12 hours after your purchase. The following conditions apply:
- To return an item please call our Customer Care Centre at +971 4 3861418.
- All returned items must be in new condition (AS SOLD CONDITION), in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories.
- Goods must be complete, unused, and in ‘AS NEW’ condition as received. If the box has been opened we can not return the item.
- Include the invoice with the return. If the goods are defective, please specify the defect, in a separate sheet of paper and attach it along with the invoice. Please DO NOT write or mark anywhere on the product’s factory packing (carton) or product itself. Goods must be returned to our Returns Department either by yourself, or sent by a courier.
- Delivery charges for returning an item(s) are to be paid and are the responsibility of the customer.
- Send pre-authorised returns to the address mentioned in the contact us page.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
Cancelling an Order
Please notify us either by phone +971 4 3861418 or email [email protected] If you could let us know the reason for cancellation, we will improve our service and perhaps do things a little better next time.
If you decide to cancel the order, please do so as soon as possible. You can cancel the order within 12 hours.
Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
IX Gamers is not liable for any products damaged or lost during shipping. If you received your order damaged, please contact the shipment carrier or our support team directly to file a claim. Please save all packaging material and damaged goods before filing a claim.